When your future hangs in the balance, you only want to work with the best criminal defense lawyer Detroit. The problem is that separating the good from the bad is not easy to do. Both the worst and the best criminal defense lawyer will promise you full and fair representation, but only one will deliver. So how do you decide who to go with?
5 Best Qualities of the Best Criminal Defense Lawyer Detroit
Look for the five qualities that identify the best criminal defense lawyer Detroit:
- Ability to Dive in – The best criminal defense lawyer Detroit is not someone who is a smooth talker or tough character. It is someone who is willing to put in the long hours and hard work it takes to investigate your case and craft a careful defense built around the specifics of the law.
- Great Courtroom Presence – The best criminal defense lawyer Detroit may be able to help you avoid the courtroom entirely. But if you do end up there, you will want to work with a lawyer who knows the etiquette to follow but also how to build connections with judges and juries.
- Sharp Mind – The best criminal defense lawyer Detroit must be able to analyze the facts of the case and the strategy of the prosecution to build you the best defense possible. They should have an open and agile mind that is willing to consider every option you can use to your advantage.
- Total Confidence – The best criminal defense lawyer Detroit should never guarantee to set you free. But they should have confidence in your ability to present a compelling case and fight for your best interests. Your advocate should believe in your chances.
- Client Focus – The best criminal defense lawyer Detroit understands what you want and need from the beginning of the process to the end. Then they go the extra mile to ensure you have the information and guidance you need at all times. Your needs come before all others.
When you’re in search of experienced, committed, and courageous representation, contact The Law Office of Gary M. Wilson at 313-246-8885.